2007年6月15日 星期五

還真的有人姓PAPA

趴趴收到一封email,全文如下:

Dear Papa.

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I am B******n Zongo. a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.J.P.Papa, who used to work with S***l De*******t Company in Lome Togo.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 10th of august 2004, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in car accident along Carra express Road. during the political crisis here in the capital city Lome and since his death I have been trying to locate any of his relatives but all efforts were abortive.

Simply because he has a deposit of 11.5million USD with a bank here and the bank has notify me about it been the personal lawyer and I was asked to provide any of his relative or next of kin whom this account will be paid to before the bank transfer this money into there suspence account and I have tried all my best to see if I will get any of his family but no way and this is why I now track down his last name on the internet this is how I got your contact.

I am contacting you to assist me and let us work together in one faith so that the bank will paid this money to you since you have the same last name with him and with my aid been his lawyer the bank will approve you only if you are ready to give me co-operation. Pls I will give you more information as soon as i hear from you but treat as urgent.

Peace of Mind.
B**r. M****n.
(當事人因為怕洩漏這位發信人的計畫而被追殺,因此部分馬賽克)

信的大意是說,發信人是個多哥共何國拉梅市某個J.P.PAPA先生的律師,PAPA先生去世之後留下了1150萬美元的遺產,銀行要求在凍結這筆遺產之前找到他的繼承人,他盡力尋找PAPA先生的親戚沒有下落之後,於是就把腦筋弄到同姓的人身上,於是在網路上找到了趴趴,希望能冒充PAPA先生的親戚一起分掉這個遺產。

這真的是很有趣,當然這有可能是某個國外的詐騙手法,不過若真的是詐騙,那麼詐騙的還真有心,連名字都要對照不同的ID來換,不過我情願相信他是真的。

如果是真的,那這個世界上還真的有人姓PAPA,而且…還很有錢,一千萬美金啊,趴趴說:如果可以的話,要他去姓PAPA也是沒關係的lol。

2 則留言:

biker 提到...

感覺真像是電影情節,而且還是kuso的那一種。

Allen 提到...

我和PAPA的交情
應該可以分到10萬美元吧